Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
I Was So Busy Proving I Wasn’t Crazy That I Forgot to Ask Whether I Was Happy
After gaslighting, the work of proving your reality can crowd out a simpler question: what is this relationship doing to you?
Educational writing for anyone rebuilding after trauma, grief, harmful relationships, addiction, or abuse. Every article is free to read.
Trauma
Understanding what the body remembers
Current: If I Stop Hurting, Does That Mean It Didn’t Matter?
Grief & Bereavement
Carrying loss without being asked to finish it
Current: Grief Has No Timeline: A Gentle Guide for Living With Loss
Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
Naming it, then rebuilding self-trust
Current: I Was So Busy Proving I Wasn’t Crazy That I Forgot to Ask Whether I Was Happy
Addiction Recovery
The daily, unglamorous work of staying
Current: Who Are You Allowed to Become After You Have Hurt People?
Overcoming Domestic Violence
Safety first, then the road home
Current: What Happens When Telling the Truth Costs More Than Keeping the Secret?
Mental Health
Everyday education for the mind you live in
Current: What If Healing Becomes the New Way You Earn the Right to Be Loved?
2 articles
Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
After gaslighting, the work of proving your reality can crowd out a simpler question: what is this relationship doing to you?
Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
Healing after narcissistic abuse often means grieving an acknowledgment that never arrives. This guide explains what you are really grieving, why accountability rarely comes, and how to validate your own experience.
New writing from Stacey Stevenson, plus word when a new reflection workbook is ready.